Monday, April 23, 2007

The Douche Bag Responds

I received an email from the one and only Dinesh D'souza in response to yesterday's post.


I admit it, Dinesh: you got me. My post wasn't exactly logical. I sacrificed cogent reasoning and took analytical short cuts in my quest for humor. Hell, that wasn't really even the ontological argument. But here's the thing, Dinesh: It was funny. And the strange thing is, your stuff is also chock full of logical errors, poor reasoning and deliberately dishonest arguments. I can only assume that you, like me, aren't really serious. The problem is, Dinesh -- and I hate to be the one to break this to you – you’re not funny.

But take heart, friend. Maybe there's an opening at the Half Hour News Hour for you. I'm almost positive that being funny is a not a requirement for employment there.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...

How would he know you blogged about him unless he googles himself daily?

Schmuck.

bh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.